What types of events do you do?
- We do any and all events from weddings, to corporate functions, to birthday parties, and everything in between.
Can I request my own set list?
- Our best attribute is our ability to tailor a set list to any given event. Once we book an event, we will work with you to accommodate any songs you would like to incorporate!
When do the performers take breaks?
- Typically for every 45 - 50 minute set the band will take a 10 - 15 minutes break. For your wedding, our intent is to keep the dancing going, so for a 4 hour set, we may take 1 - 2 breaks during the wedding reception.
Do you have a rotating roster of band members?
- What makes Lion + Tiger special is our dedicated 6 band members. When you hire Lion + Tiger you are getting the same 6 musicians who rehearse and perform together every single week. What this yields is a super tight group of players who know the nuances of each part, and that’s the difference between a good band and a great band.
How much does the band cost?
- Our rates are very competitive. Contact us to discuss your event!
Will Lion + Tiger travel to my event?
- Of course! If you plan on inviting Lion + Tiger to a land far far away, we'll include a modest transportation/travel fee to the cost.
What deposit amount do your require to reserve the date?
- Depends on the type of event you'd like to have us for! If it's for your wedding, we will request a deposit to hold the date and full payment 30 days before the chosen date.
Where and when can I see Lion + Tiger showcase?